Flyer 6×6 brings new world technology to a centuries-old photographic technique as one of the first 3D printed pinhole cameras, and the first to be funded by Kickstarter. Printed in black plastic, it is strong, robust, and light – perfect for professional, amateur, or educational use. The complete camera comes with a starter roll of film, instruction card, and exposure guide. If you have a 3D printer, you can print and make your own camera.
For support information, keep scrolling down.
- Film – 120 format, 12 exposures/roll
- Image size – 6×6 square format (56mm x 56mm)
- Field of view – 70 degrees
- Focal length – 40mm
- Pinhole diameter – 0.25mm
- f/Stop – 160
- 3D printed – body, top, knob, winder, and shutter
- Tripod nut on bottom (1/4-20)
- Size – 127mm x 54mm x 82mm (WxDxH)
Ready to use camera with starter roll of film
Demand > Supply…
follow me on Twitter, I usually tweet when more are available.
If you have access to a 3D printer, you can make your own cameras!
You can find or make your own parts (see Flyer Support section below).
- ~10 Kickstarter prototypes (“K” on top, bottom, and shutter)
- 15 – Kickstarter Limited Editions with certificate (“K” on top, bottom, and shutter) – December 2013
- 195 – Kickstarter editions, January/February 2014, identifiable by concentric top/bottom finish, “K” on top, bottom, and shutter. The Kickstarter download editions had the “K” removed, so these have no designation.
- “B” model – 2014 Post-Kickstarter, identifiable by concentric top/bottom fill, “F” for Flyer on top and shutter.
- Current “B2″ model – 2015, minor changes for optimized printing and new slicing, new magnetic shutter, identified by diagonal top/bottom finish, “F” for Flyer on top and shutter.
- Please suggest what works best for Android (email at bottom of page)
- Pinhole Assist by le bord de la piscine – $2.99
(includes reciprocity failure compensation)
- Pinhole Meter by electrico elefante – FREE