Clipper 6×18, a Kickstarter stretch goal design, is the first ever 3D printed panoramic pinhole camera, and one of the very few 6×18 production cameras ever made with a curved backplane. Printed in black ABS plastic, it is strong, robust, and light – perfect for professional or educational use. The complete camera comes with a starter roll of film, nicely wrapped in brown paper and green twine as a gift to yourself or someone else. If you have a 3D printer, you can print and make your own camera.
For support information, keep scrolling down.
- Film – 120 format, 4 exposures/roll, 8 exposures/roll with optional 6×9 mask inserted
- Curved back with full imaging
- Image size – Panoramic 6×18 format (56mm x 176mm) or 6×9 with optional mask
- Field of view – 134.6 degrees (widest dimension)
- Focal length 75mm
- Pinhole diameter – 0.35mm
- f/Stop – 214
- Tripod nut on bottom (1/4-20)
- 202mm x 90mm x 81mm (WxDxH)
- 3D printed – body, top, knob, winder, shutter lever, and cable release mount
- Internal spring loaded brass shutter with cable release mount (cable release not included)
- 3D printed – body, top, knob, winder, shutter
- Flyer-style flip shutter
Ready to use camera with starter roll of film
Also available is a 6×9 mask that fits inside a Clipper. Take eight 6×9 shots or four 6×18 shots.
If you have access to a 3D printer, you can make your own cameras!
You can find or make your own parts (see Clipper Support section below).
- Current “A” model (“C” for Clipper on top and bottom) – past Flyer experience and user suggestions were applied during Clipper design, so the first production model has not changed.
- Please suggest what works best for Android (email at bottom of page)
- Pinhole Assist by le bord de la piscine – $2.99
(includes reciprocity failure compensation)
- Pinhole Meter by electrico elefante – FREE